Thursday, September 11, 2008

Give a "Love Out" to Andrea!


That's suppose to be like a "shout out" but I'm thinking that would give her a worse headache so I tweaked the name a little.

An Andrea update can be found at carepages.com . It's a hospital web page where patient families can put what info they want to share and you can sign in and read it and leave a message.

You have to register the first time - really simple; sign in with your email address and a password. Then type Andrea Gardner in the search box.
We love you, Andrea! Get well; the sooner the better, of course.
Hey, all you bloggers - feel free to pass this on :)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Hey Carrie!!! I got my family page up and going, so I'm a little more official than just the dinner group!!(which by the way is going awesome!! love it!!) I love the "love out" to Andrea!!
Thanks for helping me get started blogging(I think! my house, laundry, husband and kids might not agree lol) I might be asking ya for lots of help and tips, as you know I am not a computer guru!!(I have no idea how to spell guru!!!!!lol) Love Ya! Thanks again!!