Wednesday, September 10, 2008

EDWARD Fans, did you hear?!?

Did you hear? Someone got ahold of Stephenie's transcript of Midnight Sun, Edward's version of Twilight, and copied it for others to read; Stephenie is so upset! To counter the terrible deed she has posted her entire draft of his version so anyone can read it. Click here to see. It is a rough draft through the point of when he shows himself to her in the sunlight.

My friend that told me has read it and says the rough draft is way better than the completed and edited Breaking Dawn. Well, of course, it is! It is the missing piece to Twilight - the better of all the series.

Read it and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

ohhhhh I didn't know! I can't wait to read it!

Care said...

Okay - I LOVE IT! I like this perspective better than Twilight. The question is, would I have liked it as well if I hadn't read Twilight first?

I really hope she finishes it!

amy said...

I read the first chapter that she had up eons ago - I'll have to go look at this and see if it redeems he from Breaking Dawn (I didn't love the last one - too neat and tidy)