Thursday, July 24, 2008

Catching Up - Blogfest

Okay - I am almost caught up with the summer and my blogging!! We've been so busy enjoying the holiday that I haven't had time to record it. The next 7 posts are me, catching up (with a little side step on Jane Austin).


Tim and I have set a goal to do more physical activities as a family. Maybe the rest of us can benefit from Tim's abilities and endurance. We began our new venture by taking the fam on a hike up waterfall canyon. OH MY WORD! You'd think we asked the kids to hike the sahara, straight up, with no water! It was hot (2:00 pm) I will give them that, but the attitudes were rough from the beginning. We only made it to the first bridge and then we took the long way back and stopped by the pool with the natural spring. Elle was the best sport and she made it all on her own; no one carried her. As for the other two . . .We definitely need to get this family in shape.

2 comments:

Becky A said...

one question...any snakes? haven't done that one yet this year...looks like fun!

Care said...

We didn't see any snakes, I'm sure my kids' attitude scared them away - your family would kick our ____ on this one! It was really nice I thought. Where'd you guys just go? I'm sure I'll be able to read it on your blog. . .